Ini sekilas tugas yang ku ambil dari blognya pak Ridho . Semoga bisa bermanfaat buat temen2 semua, anak Tektro '11 khususnya. Semangat ya rek .....
Hello students, the following topics for speaking test are intended for the students of :
Faculty of Engineering:
1. D3 Teknik Elektro-A (16-12-2011)
2. Teknik-C (14-12-2011)
3. Teknik-E (14-12-2011)
4. Teknik-F (16-12-2011)
5. Teknik-G (16-12-2011)
- Make a paper with your partners in a group only on the topic that is assigned to you. Remember that when you take the test, do not forget to bring your paper.
- The Paper should contain cover, introduction, discussion and references (if it is necessary) (maximum 10 pages).
- The Scoring is based on the content, student’s fluency, pronunciation, structure as well as vocabulary.
- Describe your country’s education system. What is your attitude toward this system? Do you think it’s effective?
- Describe the process of taking a job in your country.
- Discuss why you would like to visit a particular country. When are you going to visit it and why?
- Discuss why you like a special kind of book, music, sports, or film.
- Describe a historical place in your country. Where is it? What is special about it?
- Why do people play games?
- Why do people collect things? Do you collect anything?
- Nowadays many students use personal computer and internet. What are the advantages as well as disadvantages of personal computer and internet?
- Talk about the best present you have ever had in your life. When, why and who gave it to you?
- Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.
- We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important.
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
- or other topics from the English module.